Hints and Tips for Planning a Bachelorette Party in Las Vegas
Every group of friends needs at least one friend to have their bachelorette party in Las Vegas.
For planning the most effective Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Weekend getaway with all the ladies, including where to stay, things you can do, and where to consume delicious food , we put together some of our top hints and ideas.
Hints and Tips for Planning
- Perfect length of stay: 3 days, 3 nights
- Program in a little time for some R&R in your hotel room or plan a a calming event like a guided tour, lounging at the pool, catching a show, or pampering at the spa.
- When planning for a group, let guests pick a few of their activities (resort day vs. relaxing at the pool, etc.)
- Lose the custom t-shirts and treat yourselves to an extra special supper as an alternative (nobody actually wears those shirts again anyhow!)
- Buy tickets, make bookings and accommodations far ahead of time to make sticking to your budget for the team more easy.
- When you’re evaluating accommodations, factor in the amount of money you’ll save by preventing pricey cab/uber fare.
- Shop around, look on budget traveling sites for promos for Vegas resorts, consider comforts that save money, for example airport shuttle service, a kitchenette, pool access , free parking, etc.
- Budget Resorts (chambers are just for sleeping anyway, right?): some budget-friendly resorts on the strip to consider are, New York-New York Resort & Casino, Motel 8 Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites in the Flamingo, The Mirage, and Treasure Island.
- Think about amenities. Reserve a limousine service to pick up everybody in the airport. Shuttle service might not be as big a draw. Look for a hotel with a nice pool, it will give everybody something to do in between activities.
- Give your guests the itinerary before the celebration so they know things to expect (and what to pack).
- Check the weather forecast, is it going to rain? Is it going to be blistering heat? Make sure you know or you’ll be buying proper clothing in Vegas!
The Highroller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas
Catch an unbeatable view of the Las Vegas Strip and grab a glass or two on the High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
Getting above it all for the see is a good method to kick-off a girls weekend and get everybody else worked up about about being in Vegas. Plus, the wheel is located in an outdoor purchasing, the LINQ, dining, and entertainment area that’s a terrific place to explore before issues get too mad!
Consider a Pool Party Tour for your bachelorette party in Las Vegas!
Ensure you experience the Vegas pool party scene. See worth checking out, if it’s in case your resort provides free access to their pool.
Research day passes at other resort pools over the strip, or, if your hotel isn’t a favorite pool party destination, go on a tour of a number of the finest places.
Go ALL OUT on Club Hopping
Tell your girlfriends to bust out heels and their sparkly dresses and make sure to spend at least one night club-hopping.
- Find the best promoters you can! A good promoter should have no problem getting a group of women into all of the best clubs Las Vegas has to offer! They can even sometimes get you discounted or free VIP passes!
- Join a guided VIP Club Tour with transportation for your Las Vegas Bachelorette Celebration.
- See if any of your chosen musicians or DJs will be headlining at any nightclubs, try to find club promoters while you’re outside walking along the strip, or sign up for a guided tour in a limo party bus with the Rockstar Night-Club Tour and have all the important points taken good care of, including VIP nightclub entry privileges, cover charges at every club, transit, and more.
See some Sexy Six Packs
What happens in Vegas…
- Take your girls to one of the Male Strip Clubs! The two top clubs are Men of Sapphire and Kings of Hustler! This is the easiest way to make sure you have a night of fun!
- Hire a Professional Male Stripper to come to your Hotel room and put on a “Magic Mike” style performance!
- Hire a Buff Butler to prepare drinks and play games while you and the girls get ready for the big night out!
- Vist a Male Revue Show such as Aussie Heat, Chippendales, Thunder from Down Under or Viva Fox’s “Black Magic”!
- If your’e feeling extra wild, book a Male Stripper Party Bus!
Odds are, everybody will require a break from the parties and festivities at some stage throughout your trip to restore and unwind.
- Schedule in sometime at the hot tub or sun bathing!
- Head to for a relaxing gondola ride at The Venetian.
- Take the Stripper 101 course at the V Theater in Vegas for an encounter that is unforgettable.
- Head to some lavish hot tub for some Vegas- style pampering and detoxing that is specialist. Program group massages, check out some jacuzzis, or indulge in some mani/ pedis. Check out one of the best 5 picks from SheKnows.com.
- Explore the Las Vegas Strip and learn about the town on a narrated bus tour.
- Learn more about the Strip. Get outside as well as see the sunshine. It’s simple to see the casinos and all the hotels as long as you aren’t afraid of the outdoors!
- Be sure you see the famed “Las Vegas, NV” sign and snap a picture with all the whole group as a memento.
- Catch the famous fountain show at The Bellagio, walk at New York New York, and more over the “Brooklyn Bridge”.
- Check out Fremont Avenue and Container Park in downtown Las Vegas (which is north of the Strip). This new-concept entertainment complex features lots of cute shops, restaurants, and live entertainment in a room made up almost entirely of re-purposed shipping containers.
- Join an organized trip out to the Grand Canyon. This is a Day 3 great action or add-on for any women who wish to prolong their stay. A guided tour to the Grand Canyon is an easy, no-fuss task. The tour-bus picks you up right at your hotel, and provides comfortable transportation (translation: get some additional ZZZ’s along the way) out to the Grand Canyon at which you can research at your personal pace, shoot some astounding group photographs, and more.
- The Vegas Stratosphere
Is there such a thing as way too many mimosas?
- Head to the Wicked Spoon in the Cosmopolitan for brunch and bubbles. Go for the bottomless mimosas, chicken and waffles, and the buffet-style amazingness that diners rave about (for good cause).
- Devotees of “the Cake Boss” have to check Buddy V’s out, Buddy Valastro’s first restaurant. Their brunch menu functions classic brunch creations served buffet-style and bottomless libations such as for instance bloody marys, sangria, caesars that is bloody, and more.
- The Bloody Mary at Todd English P.U.B. is astounding.
On Sundays, among your preferred activities and assessing the #bloodymary hashtag on instagram, if you’re like us. Head to Todd English P.U.B. for break-the-internet-deserving bloody marys and some delectable morsels.
If you’re acquiring a later start on the day:
- Head to Brooklyn Bowl in The LINQ. Their angles on American classics are unreal. Make sure to sample their cooked-to-crispy-perfection fried chicken, you may find yourself staying to perform a couple rounds of bowling, too.
- No visit to Las Vegas is complete without visiting on of Las Vegas buffets that are famous, so we put together a record of the best 5 buffets in Las Vegas where you can eat all you want, just be sure to save room for dessert!
- Uncover what keeps all of the rave reviews coming at the Hard-Rock Hotel & Casino’s Culinary Drop Out, a fashionable establishment using an innovative menu (pretzel fondue, anybody?), inviting feeling, and live songs on select nights.
- Snatch a meal by means of your group at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.
- Seeking a fun tourist and also classic American fare -y dining experience? Make sure you look at the Planet Hollywood right on the strip. It’s an easy place to go with a large group and the Hollywood film -inspired feeling constantly assures an excellent time.
- The ever-popular In-N-Out Burger is obviously an option and may be a bucket-list item for a few of your invitees.