- If client cancels more than seven days before their scheduled event, a refund of their deposit will be issued (refund = deposit amount less 15% administration fee).
- If client cancels within seven days of their scheduled event, no refund fees will be provided.
- If the dancer does not show up as promised, the client has the option for a full refund of the deposit.
Date & Time Change Policy
- If client wishes to change the date and time of their party, then client is subject to select from dancers who are available. If a suitable replacement cannot be determined, client has option to use 50% of the deposit amount as credit for future use with Wild Entertainment. Credit expires in 90 days.
Why can’t I get a refund if I cancel within a week of the party?
In order to be fair to our talent, we must give them enough notice when cancelling an event. It isn’t fair to ask our talent to reserve a date and time for you and then cancel on short notice. They stand to lose out on other jobs that could have booked, especially on the weekends.
- If your cancellation request has been received more than seven days before the date and time of your reservation then a refund can be issued.
- If your cancellation request has been received within seven days before the date and time of your reservation then no refund fees will be provided.
- If a reduced number of participants are notified and acknowledged by Wild Entertainment in writing (by email) more than seven days prior to the date and time of the reservation, then client will receive a refund of the difference. If a reduced number of participants are given within seven days of of the scheduled event, no refunds are granted.
- No refunds for no shows.
- All Sales Are Final – No Refunds.
- Show Tickets and Group Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be changed for any reason.
- Be sure that everyone in your party is confirmed before purchasing your tickets and/or packages. All of our packages are non-refundable and we do not want you to spend unwisely. One the party is booked there will be NO refunds.
- When you purchase your show tickets and/or group package, your credit card will be charged the full amount immediately. The charge will appear on your Credit Card Statement as SKYFIRE LLC.
- The total package price includes all venue sales taxes, live entertainment tax, surcharges, box office fees and service fees.
- A refund of the deposit (Amount Paid – 10% processing) can be issued as long as a request has been received within fourteen days or more prior to the date and time of the party.
- The client and all passengers agree to be held liable for all vehicle damage including sunroofs, windows and emergency exits as a result of passenger negligence.
- Client is responsible for vomiting and/or failure to comply with the company non-smoking policy and will be charged a $500.00 cleaning fee payable immediately to SKYFIRE LLC.
- Wild Entertainment is not responsible for articles left in vehicles.
- Rates do not include park fees, airport fees or gratuity.
- Client will be responsible for any citations as a result of standing up in the sunroof or hanging outside the windows.
- Client understands that this is a moving vehicle; passengers are to remain seated at all times – stand at your own risk.
- Wild Entertainment is NOT responsible for injuries acquired during service.
- Client understands A/C is not compatible with temperatures exceeding 100 Degrees
- If there is an issue with the striptainer, buff butler and/or VIP Host (late, not prepared, no-show, last minute replacement), we can issue a refund for the talent portion of the reservation (Amount not to exceed $300)
- Customer agrees to accept up to three (3) choices for entertainer (includes: Stripper, Buff Butler, VIP Host). If Wild Entertainment is unable to provide talent previously chosen by the client, then client has option to A) Accept a replacement B) Request a refund for the talent portion of the reservation (Amount not to exceed $300).
We are a VIP Entertainment and Hospitality Agency that specializes in party planning for bachelor, bachelorette and birthday parties. We coordinate special events and parties in and around the Las Vegas area. We provide special package deals for nightclubs, strip clubs, show tickets, hotel rooms, transportation (including limousine, party bus, exotic car rentals, helicopter), male revue shows, burlesque shows, gentlemens clubs, pool parties, and any other extracurricular activity or special event.
What is the service that WBE (Wild Boyz Entertainment) provides?
1. WBE organizes events, parties or weekend travel by educating its customers about different Las Vegas venues, shows, and activities as well as timetables that will strategically allow them to get the most out of their experience.
2. WBE Las Vegas then schedules the itinerary by reserving show tickets, special event tickets, activities, tours, hotel rooms and transportation plus all nightclub, pool party, strip club and gentlemens club services.
3. Upon arrival in Las Vegas a WBE VIP Host will assist the customer in the execution of the created itinerary.
Now that you understand who we are and the service we provide, please understand…
WBE is NOT the Venue, NOT the Show, NOT the Activity, NOT the Tour, NOT the Nightclub, NOT the Strip Club, NOT the Gentlemens Club, NOT the Pool Party, NOT the Hotel, NOT the Casino, NOT the Limousine Company nor the Special Event. WBE only organizes and schedules the party, weekend or event and is therefore NOT liable for or responsible for the quality, quantity, customer service, employees, management, owners, drivers, patrons, furniture, table ware, glass ware, food, beverages, structure inside and out, odor, climate, upkeep or maintenance of ANY Show, Hotel, Casino, Nightclub, Pool Party, Strip Club, Gentlemens Club, Special Event or Transportation service.
Simply put, WBE has the knowledge, wisdom and experience to assist its customers in the planning and scheduling of their Las Vegas adventure. WBE takes full responsibility for its customer service and stands behind its products and services 100%.
With that said, Any and All customer service issues that take place inside or outside Any and All Venues, Shows, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Strip Clubs, Gentlemens Clubs, Male Revue Shows, Hotels, Casinos, Special Events, Concerts, Tours and Activities should be presented to on location management immediately. Any and All Transportation issues should be presented to the driver of the vehicle immediately.
WBE is NOT responsible for any issues, disputes or disagreements which are related to a specific Venue, Show, Nightclub, Pool Party, Strip Club, Gentlemens Club, Male Revue Show, Hotel, Casino, Special Event, Concert, Tour or Activity.